Studying Interstate and Overseas

Studying Interstate and Overseas

The sky is the limit! The world is your oyster!  Sure, Gawler is great but you want to explore and travel. You dont have to wait until you have finished studying, you can study wherever you wanna go!


Prehaps the course you want to study isn't offered in South Australia. Have you looked interstate? Each state has a range of universities, TAFE's, and college that you can apply for. It is the same process as applying in SA, just through a different website. The links are below:
Northern Territory - SATAC
Queensland - QTAC
Victoria - VTAC

New South Wales and ACT- UAC
Western Australia - TISC
Tasmania - UTas

Just as in SA, if you wish to apply to a private university, college, or institution, it is best to go straight to their website and contact them directly. Fees may vary for the interstate Tertiary Admission Centres.


The easiest way to study overseas is to enroll in a course in Australia, and then contact your uni about doing overseas exchange. You can go for summer school, a semester, or a whole year, depending on what you are studying. Your university will have a student exchange and study abroad office that you can contact for more information.

If you are a high school school, you don't get to miss out! Rotary Club of Gawler run the Rotary Youth Exchange Program. If you are between the ages of 15 - 18 you can apply for the 12-month program. For more information, click on the link in the side bar.