The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket

Check out these links for some helpful tips when it comes to money:
Moving out of home
Borrowing & credit
Managing your money

Government Assistance

The government provides financial assistance through Centrelink. There are lots of different payments that are on offer. Click the links below to check you're eligible:
Youth Allowance
Rent Assistance
Helping Young Parents

No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS Loans)

U-care provide financial counseling  as well as emergency financial assistance. Another organisation that provides counseling is Gawler Community House. Both can be found under local services, or on the right under related links.

If you're short on cash but need furntiure NILs loan scheme might be right for you. U-care and the Salvation Army both provide these loans. Nils loans are for house hold goods, therefore you can't use the money for rent or bills. You can borrow up to $1000 and are given 12-18 months to repay it.