Jobs 4 Youth
Jobs4Youth 2015 aims to provide employment opportunities for up to 200 trainees and university graduates within the South Australian public sector commencing in early 2015.
- Jobs4Youth 2016 builds on the successful inaugural Jobs4YouthSA initiative that commenced in early 2014.
- Jobs4Youth 2016 vacancies will be advertised here. If you are interested in a traineeship or graduate role we invite you to check the vacancy page regularly to find an opportunity that suits you.
- Support South Australian Strategic Plan Targets, in particular Target 54 – ‘Learning or Earning’;
- Deliver decreased youth unemployment, particularly in the Northern Adelaide and Southern Adelaide Regions; and
- Positively influence the SA public sector’s ageing workforce at the entry-levels
Eligibility criteria applies to Jobs4Youth2016, including a restriction on what age applicants can be and whether applicants have completed a prior qualification. You can learn more about the eligibility criteria here.
When applying for a specific vacancy you will be asked to answer a number of questions to determine If you are eligible to apply for Jobs4Youth2016 vacancies. If you unsuccessful in meeting basic eligibility you will receive an email advising of this.
If you have difficulty completing the online application process please phone Maxima on (08) 8340 7766 during business hours to seek assistance or email your enquiry here.
For More Information - Forms - Current Vacancies - FAQs
Click here to go through to Jobs 4 Youth website
- 66 Murray Street, Gawler.
- P: 1300 669 859