Things To Consider
Moving out of home is an exciting time. We all have to do it eventually... but there are a few things to consider before you make your decision and before you move out.
- Which house?
Tips & Tricks
- Remember to hide a spare key somewhere
- Practice - try house sitting beforehand
- Keep in touch - try, if possible, to keep communicating with your parents. It can be easily to forget to talk to them when you don't see them everyday. Try booking in a regular dinner... you may even get a free meal which will help the budget!
- Op shops and garage sales are your friend
- Use the local laundromat, cheaper then buying a washing machine to begin with
- Don't forget to eat healthy
- Don't leave all your cleaning to the day before your inspection... especially the weeding!
- Introduce yourself to you neighbours
- Stay safe