Transition to Work (TtW)
A service to support young people aged 15-21 on their journey to employment.
What is TtW?
Transition to Work is a new service to support young people aged 15-21 on their journey to employment. The service will provide intensive, pre-employment support to improve the work-readiness of young people and help them into work (including apprenticeships and traineeships) or education.
Participants will have access to HYPA’s range of youth specific programs and supports to help you achieve your goals as well as:
- Information about work or study options
- Training and support to get you ready for work
- Support to be ready to commence study
- Support to write a great resume and job application
- Learning how to stand out in an interview
- Workplace tours or work experience
This program operates full time from the Gawler Job Prospects Office (134 Murray Street, Gawler). Head on in and chat to someone today, or call 08 7522 2350.
More information for participants and employers can be found below.
File size: 734 KB | File format: pdf
File size: 743 KB | File format: pdf