Tech It Out
We'll help you discover and explore apps and other technologies that could seriously help and change your life.
Head into the Gawler Youth Space at the Civic Centre in the main street from 3.30pm, sign in, grab a free milo and chill out for half an hour. At 4pm we'll get everyone together, work out who's interested in what and go from there.
This is one of our first Taster Programs, which means we encourage young people to help us shape what this program looks like week to week and what it could become in the future.
This Program will help
- Get your life organised
- Maybe you're a creative and need some inspiration
- Want to learn something totally new, like a language.
Yourself and any device you want to learn on.
Two age groups:
8 - 12 years old
13 - 16 years old
How to Register:
- To book into weekly Youth Space Programs you need to become a Member. It's free. If you want to book now and bring your Membership Form completed in that's okay. Call 0488 991 765 to get an interim Membership number and download a Membership Form below.
- Book for each week you want to attend
- If you are 12 years old or younger, a Responsible Adult needs to sign you in and out of the Program
- If programs are full, we take waitlists, meaning if you join the waitlist and someone else cancels you'll be one of the first to know.
- Saying that, if you have registered but somethings come up and you can't make it, please cancel your registration so someone else has the opportunity to take your spot.
Contact the Youth Space:
P: 0488 991 765
DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM
File size: 468 KB | File format: pdf