i am me
Creating space to simply be yourself, connect with others, and be inspired.
Despite our age, we find ourselves busy, overwhelmed with school work, family stuff, social commitments, sport, volunteering, trying to keep up with social media and all the rest. Sometimes we need to remember who we are. 'i am me' will help create the space and help provide some tools, activities and crafts so you can be yourself, connect connect with others and be inspired. Come into the Gawler Youth Space at the Civic Centre in the main street from 3.30pm, sign in, grab a free milo and chill out for half hour.
Everyone will receive a copy of the Teen Breathe magazine, which will take us on our journey of reflection and inspiration.
Think making tastey treats, boho crafts, chillin out totally, chatting with friends about the things that really matter, and looking after the most important thing, You!
Yourself, nothing else.
Tweens: 8 - 12 year olds
Teens: 13 - 18 year olds
HOW TO REGISTER:
- To book into weekly Youth Space Programs you need to become a Member. It's free. If you want to book now and bring your Membership Form completed in that's okay. Call 0488 991 765 to get an interim Membership number and download a Membership Form below.
- Book for each week you want to attend
- If you are 12 years old or younger, a Responsible Adult needs to sign you in and out of the Program
- If programs are full, we take waitlists, meaning if you join the waitlist and someone else cancels you'll be one of the first to know.
- Saying that. if you have registered but somethings come up and you can't make it, please cancel your registration so someone else has the opportunity to take your spot. Click here for instructions to cancel a registration.
Contact the Youth Space:
P: 0488 991 765
DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM:
File size: 468 KB | File format: pdf