Homework Club + Old School Board Games
Support you to achieve your best at school and making time to hang out over old school board games.
Head into the Gawler Youth Space at the Civic Centre in the main street from 3.30pm, sign in, grab a free milo and chill for a bit, find a cosy spot and let us know how we can help.
Depending who needs what, we have the ability to head down to the library to access resources, or hang in the space. The people helping you will be our Program Leaders and Program Supports. Some of these people are our staff, others have just blitzed Year 12, and others are at Uni smashing it. Rest assured you're in capable hands.
This is one of our first Taster Programs, which means we encourage young people to help us shape what this program looks like week to week and what it could become in the future.
Yourself, homework you need assistance with, and a device if you'd like.
Don't worry about board games - we've got you covered.
Primary - year 5 up
- To book into weekly Youth Space Programs you need to become a Member. It's free. If you want to book now and bring your Membership Form completed in that's okay. Call 0488 991 765 to get an interim Membership number and download a Membership Form below.
- Book for each week you want to attend
- If you are 12 years old or younger, a Responsible Adult needs to sign you in and out of the Program
- If programs are full, we take waitlists, meaning if you join the waitlist and someone else cancels you'll be one of the first to know.
- Saying that, if you have registered but something's come up and you can't make it, please cancel your registration so someone else has the opportunity to take your spot.
Contact the Youth Space:
P: 0488 991 765
DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM
File size: 468 KB | File format: pdf