Gawler Youth Artist Sponsorship Program
Up to $200 of sponsorship is available to 12-25 year olds who live in Gawler to help you take your art to the next level!
The purpose of the Youth Artist Sponsorship Program is to recognise and encourage the achievements of young people aged 12-25 years in our community, by providing sponsorship to develop their chosen art form. These may include but not be limited to: traditional media such as paintings and drawings, photography and film.
Who is Eligible to apply?
- Must be a resident of the Town of Gawler
- Individuals aged 12-25 at the time of the development opportunity (applications from individuals outside of this age range will be considered by the Committee on a round by round basis)
- Have not received funding from the Council in the current financial year
- Have been selected for significant development opportunity as a result of excellence in a particular art form, or
- Have personally sought a development opportunity provided by a reputable arts institute, facility, group or individual whom have provided an official letter of offer to attend their development opportunity stating the program and associated costs.
- Travel within South Australia: $100
- Interstate travel: $200
Four cut off dates occur throughout the year:
- First Friday of January (6 January 2017)
- First Friday of April (7 April 2017)
- First Friday of July (7 July 2017)
- First Friday of October (6 October 2017)
For full details of eligibility criteria, guidelines and to apply refer to the forms below.
Email Applications to: email@example.com
Or, hand deliver: Attention: Youth Development Officer, 89 Murray St, Gawler
Or post: Attention: Youth Development Officer, PO Box 130, Gawler
File size: 186 KB | File format: pdf
File size: 229 KB | File format: pdf
File size: 65 KB | File format: jpg