Green Army with Conservation Volunteers Australia
Are you passionate about the environment? Are you interested in gaining practical skills in the environment? Do you want to learn about the environment?
Are you aged between 17 and 24, an Australian citizen or permanent resident and would like to be a part of a team that will make a REAL difference to the environment in your local community? Would you like to paid an allowance while gaining skills, training and experience that can help you enter the workforce, improve your career opportunities or further your education and training?
- 20 week residential programme at Brookfield Conservation Park working 10 hours a day for three days a week
- Food, two nights’ Accommodation and Uniform provided (boots, pants, shirt, hat)
- Earn an allowance up to $16.45 per hour
- Gain a first aid certificate and safety certificate
- Gain accredited units in Conservation and Land Management
- Learn practical skills from environmental Rangers
- Potential employment opportunities
- Meet other people and experience working in a team outdoors
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Complete the application form online at conservationvolunteers.com.au/green-army
Phone: Darren Kennedy
Green Army Coordinator
M.0437618161 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Para Biodiversity Enhancement and Habitat Protection: Expand Community Effort Project 2. Starts 5th December 2016.