Become a Youth Space Member and Register for Programs!
What is the Youth Space?
The Youth Space is a safe area provided in the new Gawler Civic Centre. The space exists to create opportunities for young people.
Why become a Member?
You'll get to access a heap of free and low cost programs that will support you to become the best version of yourself.
When you become a Member at the Youth Space, you become a Member of our amazing library too.
In the very near future your Youth Space card will act as an incentive/loyalty card across many awesome Gawler businesses.
It's a WIN, WIN, WIN!
What do I need to do?
1. Complete a ‘Youth Space Membership, Ascent and Consent Form’ - download below.
- This Form covers a calendar year.
- This Form is only completed once each year.
- It gathers the important information we need to keep young people safe.
- This requires a responsible adult’s signature for anyone under the age of 18.
2. Return your Membership Form to the Youth Space
- Scan and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Deliver this in person to the Youth Space (89-91 Murray Street, Gawler).
- We will then process and issue your Membership Card
What happens next?
3. Register in the Programs You want to be Involved in!
- Use the Membership number on your card to complete the simple online registration for the programs you want to be in
- All registrations can be done online by finding the program you want to attend at www.youth.gawler.sa.gov.au or
- Call the Youth Space mobile, 0488 991 765 and staff can assist in taking your registration.
Want to know more about the Youth Space
Head over to the Youth Space's 'Frequently Asked Questions'.
Contact staff at the Youth Space:
- Youth Space mobile: 0488 991 765
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Gawler Youth
DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM
File size: 468 KB | File format: pdf