Youth Affairs Council of South Australia (YACSA)
The Youth Affairs Council of South Australia (YACSA) is the peak body in South Australia that represents the interests of young people, youth sector workers, organisations and networks throughout the non-government youth sector.
Our aim is to encourage young people, and those working with them and for them, to achieve meaningful improvements in the quality of young people’s lives. Become a member today, it’s free for young people aged 12- 25 years.
Why become a YACSA member?
Our membership is comprised of individuals, young people, organisations providing services to young people and youth worker/sector networks.
- Take an active role in guiding YACSA’s work by having a representative vote and through nomination for Management Committee or Policy Council
- Get involved in policy and advocacy with and for young people and the non-government youth sector.
Membership benefits includes
- Receive information about activities in the youth sector including training, functions, information sessions and consultations
- Receive regular information about policy, research, issues and trends
- Exclusive member rates for training and facilitation services, publications and resources
- Access to equipment such as an overhead projector, laptop computers and badge making machines.
- YACSA supports its members by offering practical assistance with planning and policy development, tailored training and facilitation of planning days and forums.
Phone: 8211 7546
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Level 4, 182 Victoria Square, Tarndanyangga