My Health Metropolitan Youth Health
Metropolitan Youth Health offer a range of free and confidential clinical health services to vulnerable young people aged 12-25, with a focus on young people under 18 years.
Services are tailored to young people who are:
- Currently or previously under the Guardianship of the Minister
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Young pregnant and/or parenting women and their partners
- Not able to live at home
- Same sex attracted and/or gender diverse
- Currently at the Adelaide Training Centre
AND who are struggling to understand and/or attend to their own health.
Metropolitan Youth Health are here to help you, so contact them today to find out more about the servies they offer.
Interpreters can be arranged if necessary. Simply let Metropolitan Youth Health know your language and if there are gender requirements.
Elizabeth (with Salisbury outreach)
6 Gillingham Road
Phone: 08 8255 3477