Job Prospects, a division of SYC, works with jobseekers to gain and sustain employment and with employers to recruit and maintain their workforce.
Job Prospects offers specialist services in disability, homelessness and youth and overall provides services to more than 36,800 people of all ages last year.
- Support in creating quality resumes
- Career advice
- Mentoring to ensure that the job matches you.
- Support in accessing training opportunities
- Ongoing support with your new job
- Assistants with transport and relocation cost.
- Interpreter services
Phone: 08 7522 2350