Responsible Service of Alcohol Course (RSA)
Certification in responsible service of alcohol is a requirement to work on any licensed premises in South Australia!
Certification in responsible service of alcohol is a requirement to work on any licensed premises in South Australia. Our Responsible Service of Alcohol course covers the required knowledge to comply with law and legislation and to identify persons of whom service may be refused.
We differ from other courses by providing safe strategies to manage patrons who are intoxicated and to prevent dangerous situations before they occur.
Our RSA Course covers the following:
- Liquor Licensing Laws in South Australia
- Standard drinks and their composition
- Drink Driving and its impact on society
- Legal Obligations of Licensees and Responsible Persons
- Identifying Intoxicated Persons
- Caring for and managing patrons
- How to responsibly service alcohol
Next Course: Thursday 20 April 2017, 9am - 11.30am, Gawler Sport & Community Centre, Nixon Terrace, Gawler
This course is available to young people 15 - 25 years of age.
Cost: $82.50 for Town of Gawler residents; $110 non-residents.
Bookings and payment is required by Thursday 13 April 2017. For all enquiries email email@example.com or call 8522 9295.
You can find out more about the training provider, HG Coffee School here.