Barista Basics Course (Nationally Accredited)
This Nationally Recognised Level 1 course starts at the beginning and covers everything!
The Level 1 Basics Barista Course starts at the beginning and covers everything including a brief history and appreciation of coffee, operating the coffee machine and grinder, all the techniques to extract the perfect espresso and prepare the full coffee menu.
Once you have learned all of the basics we end the day with cleaning and maintaining the coffee machine.
An optional 20 hours of work experience in a cafe is included as part of the course to help develop your skills and ultimately get a job in the hospitality industry.
HG Coffee School also have the following bonus materials available to you when you sign up:
- Bonus #1 SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety course included!
- Bonus #2 Two-Hour Employer’s Perspective employment seminar – learn how to get an edge on the competition!
- Bonus #3 Your copy of Grind It our interactive barista manual!
- Bonus #4 Your copy of Get That Job Barista job hunting guide!
- Bonus #5 A custom barista resume template from Coreena Cole Design!
Next course: Thursday 19 April 2018, 9am - 3pm, Gawler Sport & Community Centre, Nixon Terrace, Gawler
This course is available to young people 15 - 25 years of age.
Cost: $230 for Town of Gawler residents; $305 non-residents.
Bookings and payment is required by Thursday 12 April 2018.
Limited spaces available. BOOK NOW!
You can find out more about the training provider, HG Coffee School here.
File size: 643 KB | File format: pdf