The Town of Gawler recognizes the importance of having a member of staff devoted to youth development. The Youth Development Officer’s focus is to:
- Encourage and facilitate young people’s participation in community life
- Provide ongoing support and development of the Gawler Youth Advisory Committee ensuring relevant issues are referred to them for their advice and Council is informed of their views.
- Plan and deliver events which recognise and celebrate young people’s achievements.
- Promote information of interest to young people about services, facilities and opportunities within the local area.
- Assist in the planning, policy and other resource development to advance the Gawler community
Contact our Youth Development Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8522 9295.
Youth Development Plan
File size: 12 MB | File format: pdf